AROMA TOUCH MASSAGE
Massage therapy is one of the most beneficial holistic treatments available. Different factors that we face in our daily life can have an impact on our overall well-being. When dealing with a child who needs individual care, a friend frustrated with school, a spouse with stress from work, or a teenager worn out from a sporting practice, the AromaTouch can help.
The AromaTouch technique is a clinical approach to essential oil application and is applied along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to create a feeling of overall wellness. It is a very specific massage process, and a practitioner must be trained and certified in it before they can offer this type of massage therapy in their practice.
Using 8 different essential oils and specially designed oil blends, the AromaTouch Technique improves wellbeing by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function. Depending on the pace it takes to complete each step, an AromaTouch massage usually takes 40 minutes to an hour to perform.
When applied correctly, the eight specific essential oils used in combination with the human touch can help to re-establish a state of homeostasis within the body.
Here are the typical benefits of each oil:
- Balance – This is a blend of Spruce, HoWood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile and Coconut oil. This blend provides a calming on your central nervous system.
- Lavender – This oil promotes relaxation, and helps relieve stress.
- Melaleuca – This oil is commonly known as Tee Tree oil, this powerful oil helps combat infections.
- OnGuard – This is a blend of Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. This blend helps support a healthy immune system and combat disease.
- Deep Blue – This is a blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum and Osmanthus. This blend supports wound healing and assists in relieving pain.
- AromaTouch – This is a blend of Basil, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Lavender, Cypress and Marjoram. This blend helps reduce inflammation and helps muscles relax.
- Peppermint – This oil aids in digestive, respiratory and immune support.
- Wild Orange – This oil has antiviral properties as well as has the ability to stimulate happiness and joy.
The combination brings you: a perfect blend of oils that will thoroughly relax your mind and muscles, improve your circulation, and soothe any sore or inflamed tissues in your body.
Dr. Li's TCM Clinic - Lane Cove, Rhodes, Macquarie Centre, North Ryde & Chatswood