Dr. Ying Min Li (Lily)
B.S, MD. Ph.D
Founder and Owner of Dr Li’s TCM Clinics
- Received her B.S from Henan College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Graduated from Shanxi College of TCM with a Medical Degree (MD)
- Achieved her Ph.D from Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine
- She was trained in both Western and Chinese medicine in China, and was an Associate Professor at Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
After she practiced and taught at the medical school in China for nine years, Dr. Lily Li came to Sydney in 1999 as a visiting scholar and to help an Australian company to conduct research on Hepatitis C.
She has 19 years clinical experience in China and Australia.
Dr. Li also lectures in TCM at the Faculty of Pharmacy, The University of Sydney.
Dr. Li has a particular interest in working with patients with issues related to:
- Weight loss
- Pain relief
- Sleeping disorders
Yauhua Qiu (Serena)
- Achieved a Bachelor Degree of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Continued education with the Certificate in Treating Children with Oriental Medicine and completed the Graduate Diploma in Nutritional Science
Has had 20 years of clinical experience as a TCM Doctor
Serena has a particular interest in working with patients about:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Constipation, diarrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome
- Premenstrual syndrome and painful menstruation
- Disorders associated with menopause
- Quit smoking
- Weight loss
- Muscle aches
DISCLAIMER: All information on this website is provided as general health information. While we have exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this website, the information on the site is made available on the basis that Dr. Li's TCM Clinic is not providing professional medical advice on a particular matter. This website is not a substitute for independent and separate professional medical advice. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any symptoms, diseases or conditions, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional's advice. We do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: This website may contain links to other websites which are external to Dr. Li's TCM Clinic. We take reasonable care in selecting linking websites but we accept no responsibility for material contained in a website that is linked to this site. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites. Links to external websites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this site. Users of links provided by this site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit. Views or recommendations provided in linked sites may include the views or recommendations of third parties and do not necessarily reflect our views or recommendations or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action by us.
© Copyright Dr. Li's TCM Clinic 2021